Kanon Valley Country Club is a private, members only course in Oneida, offering many exciting membership opportunities for individual players, families, seniors, juniors as well as a social membership. Kanon Valley maintains its time-honored tradition of excellent golf and we look forward to welcoming you. For more information, please complete the form on the right or call (315) 363-8283.
Full Membership: Includes golf, tennis, and clubhouse privileges for the member, spouse and children
- Family: Husband, wife or two individuals living at the same address and all unmarried children claimed as a dependent under 23
- Single: Individual 40 or older as of April 1st of membership year
- Single Jr.: Individual ages of 21-39 as of April 1st of membership year
- Student: One individual under age 23 enrolled in a recognized school program as of April 1st of membership year
- Corporate(Single or Family): Five(5) or more individuals must be actively engaged in the same business or corporation to qualify for this discount.
- Social Membership: As a social member you have access to tennis, pickleball, horseshoes, and indoor and outdoor dining privileges. Golf is available four (4) times a year which could be used to participate in the annual Member-Member and holiday tournaments (Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day. Pay-as-You-Play is also available in the off-season from October-April.