Kanon Valley Country Club is a private, members only course in Oneida, offering many exciting membership opportunities for individual players, families, seniors, juniors as well as a social membership. Kanon Valley maintains its time-honored tradition of excellent golf and we look forward to welcoming you. For more information, please complete the form on the right or call (315) 363-8283.
Click here to view 2017 Dues Schedule»
Full Membership: Includes golf, tennis, pool, and clubhouse privileges for the member, spouse and children
- Family: Husband, wife or two individuals living at the same address and all unmarried children claimed as a dependent under 23
- Family Jr.: Same as family with the exception that the primary member must be under age 40 as of April 1st of membership year.
- Family Sr.: Same as Family with the exception that the primary member must be age 65 or over as of April 1st of membership year.
- Family Super Sr.: Same as Family except primary member must be age 75 or over as of April 1st of membership year
- Single: Individual between the ages of 40-64 as of April 1st of membership year
- Single Jr.: Individual ages of 21-39 as of April 1st of membership year
- Single Sr.: Individual ages 65-74 as of April 1st of membership year
- Single Super Sr.: Individual age 75 and older as of April 1st of membership year
- Student: One individual under age 23 enrolled in a recognized school program as of January 1st of membership year.
- Corporate(Single or Family): Five(5) or more individuals must be actively engaged in the same business or corporation to qualify for this discount.
Social Membership: As a social member you have access to swimming, swim lessons, tennis, pickleball, horseshoes, and indoor and outdoor dining privileges. Golf is available four (4) times a year which could be used to participate in the annual Member-Member and holiday tournaments (Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day. Pay-as-You-Play is also available in the off-season from October-April.